03 June 2005

Attention to detail needed...

In my last post (Two more cents...), I introduced Lee Odden's article "Does your business really need a blog?" In my effort to learn more, I decided to post a comment on his blog. Unfortunately, what I meant to say and what I typed were two VERY different things.

I wrote, "I think that you're correct Lee, blogging isn't going anywhere." In this case, "anywhere" was supposed to be "away." Lee was very gracious, but it reminded me that it's important to pay attention to the details because once you speak...it's out there for the world to see.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, but proofread in the future!!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Curt said...

That's some solid advice...thanks.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

wow, that's a mistake that has a clear impact on the meaning!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Curt said...

you're not kidding Alex...that was classic

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home