23 May 2005

A very brief bio...

As was mentioned earlier, I am currently enrolled in the Introduction to Marketing class as part of the Marketing Certificate program offered by the University of Pennsylvania (Wharton).

Currently, I am part of the Systems Engineering team that is working the Chinook helicopter program at Boeing. Prior to arriving here, I had been based in Paris, France with the Cessna Aircraft Company serving as an International Field Service Engineer supporting the Citation corporate jet fleet throughout Europe and the Middle East. I was employed there since my graduation from LeTourneau University in 1997.

In addition to my undergraduate degrees, I also obtained a Master of Aeronautical Science degree from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in 2001. Cessna was an extremely rewarding opportunity; however, my wife and I were married in March of 2003 and I relocated from Europe to southeastern Pennsylvania, close to both of our families. Outside of the office, I serve on the Board of Directors for The Armada Foundation as well as being actively involved in various international missions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home