21 June 2005

An aviation passage to India

During our class discussion following Raj’s presentation, I briefly mentioned a rapidly growing aviation market in India. In reviewing the news this morning, I found an article (Indian aviation comes of age) that provides some of the details supporting the enormous aviation growth that is occurring in India and another (Now Boeing, Airbus fight over engineering centre) that speaks to the development of engineering (maintenance), pilot training and other educational facilities in the country to support this rapid growth.

4 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

And another!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

its amazing how quickly something discussed in class suddenly becomes very newsy! thanks for the links (and the insights in class!)

6:19 PM  
Blogger Curt said...

It's been fun...not sure what I'll do after class is over though...my automatic audience will disappear.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Curt said...

Thanks Raj...I was surprised to learn that the government reduced the price of jet fuel...I'm sure that American carriers would be happy to accept such an offer from our government.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home